I love animals. I have one dog and one cat but have also parented a horse, many gerbils and assorted fish. Because I communicate well with furry and non-furry friends, my mother was certain that I would become a veterinarian. While that did not happen, i do have a special connection which makes animal photography a joy and delight. There is nothing better than capturing the essential personality of a favorite friend with photography.
Pet Session – $225
- Pre-session consultation to establish setting, etc.
- Professional, on-location photo session with Dana Rogers
- Personal proof review and ordering session
- Two fully-retouched images
- Additional images provided for $35 each